Nick Bozovich

Which "Unit" were they refering to, "The Big Unit"???

"LRod" wrote in message

I called Delta today to see about getting a manual for my recently
acquired 46-700 lathe. Naturally they have an automated voice menu
("please press '1' for parts" ,etc.) which I listened to. The first
choice was for parts, the second choice was for something else, and
the message for the third was (I'm not kidding), "if you would like to
speak to a customer care representative regarding your unit, press 3."

I did not press 3.

Oh, the manual is on the way. They were very nice.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net