Steve Mulhollan

#293 is for baking potatoes in a fireplace

#295 is a nail for picture frames

#284 is a camming device used by rock climbers (I think it's called a
"nut"). Compress it and put it in a crack in the rock. Atach rope. The
harder you pull the tighter it wedges itself into the crack.

#286 is an elevator door key. Look on an elevator door and you'll see
a round hole. The key goes in there to unlock the door.

#287 is a wrench for wing nuts.

#288 is a light meter.

#289 look like a post for a 45rpm record player.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:06:15 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:42:47 GMT, "R.H." wrote:

Just posted some more photos tonight:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

#290: Insulator from an electric fencer

#291: Eraser shield for drafting

#292: Interested in seeing what this is, I think I've seen the spring end
on something, but I can't place it

#293: Fake flower stem for silk flowers

#294: Hole step gauge of some sort?

#295: Extruded lead?

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody