I am still thinking about the dust problem. My thoughts now are to use
a smallish squirrel cage fan and suck the dust into a pleated paper
filter. And build a box around the motor and blow air into the box.
Maybe a blower with two squirrel cage blowers or maybe the filtered
air would be clean enough to use to cool and keep the motor clean.

I think my collet is accurate enough, but the proof will be if I can
drill a # 80 hole. Making a collet from scratch is not cost effective.
If I counted my time as worth anything, it would have been cheaper to
buy a Dremel tool. But I did learn from the experience.

Dan