Greg Menke

"carl mciver" writes:

"Greg Menke" wrote in message
| "Leo Lichtman" writes:
|
| I have found that if I freeze a book before I read it, it becomes more
| meaningful.
|
| I tried freezing vodka, but I don't think it makes a better martini.
|
| Gregm

No, but if you mix your screwdriver as follows it's even better:
1/3 ice
1/3 orange juice concentrate, still frozen
1/3 vodka from a freezer.

Instead of a screwdriver it's called a thigh spreader. Jimmy Buffet had
some similar comments about the concept, but I can't quote them exactly.
Something like "I can't feel a thing!" where the response is "That's the
plan, baby!"

That's as much of that cryo crap as I'll ever vouch for!

Gah- I like to keep my OJ for breakfast and the vodka for other times.
OTOH, my brother makes a nice Raspberry Wheat beer (but flavored with
real Raspberry concentrate), which is affectionately known as "liquid
panty remover". Though its best served a bit warmer than cryo temps,
unlike Budwiser and the rest of that ilk.

Gregm