Gnube

Default Methods of cooling a room

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:48:04 +0100, "Owain"
wrote:

I'd been meaning to buy one for several years but always thought "it only
gets really hot for a couple of weeks a year" - if I only use it this year
it will have been wort it.

You will never believe how smug you are going to feel next year when
it all happens again - as it does - and you are already prepared for
it.

The value of such a purchase is way too easy to underestimate! After
5-6 years I am now considering additional ones, as I like what this
one does in the one room it's in.

OK, It's not perfect, but the cost of it didn't get me hot and
bothered either! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}