Dave Hinz

On 11 Mar 2005 13:01:30 -0800, Charlie Self wrote:
Dave Hinz responds:
Right, because if it doesn't matter to the USA, it isn't worth doing,

is that it?

Close enough.

OK, so then, pollution that others produce isn't our problem, people
starving in other countries (because they live where there isn't any
food) isn't our problem, and so on?

The only benefits I can see are ephemeral and unnecessary to U.S.
survival.

See above.

Someone, somewhere, in and out of the Conservative movement,
needs to get the idea that we are not, never have been, and should not
be, nannies for the frigging world.

You see that as a _conservative_ problem?

If we're threatened, kick the ****
out of the threat. Otherwise, stay out. Let them handle their own
problems.

Sounds good, let's cut off all the aid, grants, relief, and all that.
They don't pay our taxes, so **** 'em.