Duane Bozarth

"Bob G." wrote:

....regarding not taking "commissioned" work as isn't fun or
self-chosen...

What do the majority of you guys or gals do when asked.....?

All depends -- when I was young and needing extra income, I would take
anything I thought was remotely within my capabilities (both personal
and shop). As I matured, that went through a progression of approaching
your attitude except I wouldn't say "never", I'd just pick and choose
depending on what else I was doing at the time and whether it looked
interesting enough to be enjoyable...

So, I'd say unless you have other constraints, do whatever feels good...