firstjois

Janis wrote:
I have oak kitchen cabinets that are in very good shape except for a
couple of doors where the edges are worn and a couple of drawer
fronts with some flaking and rought spots. I don't want to have to
refinish the whole set of cabinet. Can you "spot refinish" I
wondered can I use steel wool on the spots and then just rub in
stain Or is there some kind of wood restoration I could use since
it is not a widespread problem on the cabinets?

I see an ad now and again for repairing wood floors but don't know how or
even why it would work. Maybe a Google search on "repairing wood floors" ?
So much depends on what kind of finish is already on the cabinets.

Josie