R.H.

I thought I had a couple of testers in this set, but it looks like they've
all been answered correctly:

Spoilers:

290. Insulator, though I haven't had any luck verifying exactly what type
291. Drafter's erasing shield
292. Detail sanding tool, with sandpaper belt removed.
293. Corn dryer
294. Plumber's tool, the seller told me it was for fixing the ends of dented
pipes, you would insert this tool and turn it to bend the pipe back into
shape. Someone from the metalworking board posted that it's a type of
wrench used to remove steam pipe fittings, he replied only to that board but
you'll see more of his answer if you read my response to him.
295. Corrugated fastener, for connecting wood with mitered joints, such as
picture frames.

Rob