Art

Best fix is next time replace the kitchen faucet with a Moen unit that has a
pull out sprayer..... no need for a diverter that breaks. Fill the hole in
sink with soap dispenser.

"Curly Sue" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:41:03 -0500, "ronm"
wrote:

Did you try the Moen home site. Thats where i went when i needed info.
Thay
have instuctions and diagrams of their products .Just type Moen into
google,
Should be the first site listed then go to product info.
.

I had done a search on the Moen website for "diverter" but didn't find
what I needed.

I tried "product information" as you suggested using the model number
and found a sketch of the diverter in the parts list. Thanks! When I
replace it maybe I can figure out how it works.

Sue(tm)