ronm

Did you try the Moen home site. Thats where i went when i needed info. Thay
have instuctions and diagrams of their products .Just type Moen into google,
Should be the first site listed then go to product info.
..
"Curly Sue" wrote in message
The water on my kitchen faucet now only comes out the spray unit. The
company (Moen) is sending a replacement diverter with instructions for
replacement. In the meantime I am interested in finding out how the
diverter works, where it is, and possibly a diagram of one. I have
searched with Google but there are so many pages that mention the
words that I haven't found what I'm looking for.

Can anyone refer me to a website with a description/diagram of a
kitchen faucet diverter?

TIA!

Sue(tm)