Marc

alan smith wrote:

Yes Marc. I am subject to these companies behaviour too, and your
having a go at me does not affect them in the slightest.
Still, if *you* feel better for your act on *another* victim of
business practice because you can't see the difference between someone
trying to explain how things work and someone who charges those prices
then go and feel happy with yourself.

Alan - i'm not having a go at you, if that's how it came across then I'm
sorry about that. I think its more down to my written English and the
way I put my point across (pretty badly, looking back).
I just happened to disagree with the point you made and the way in which
you justified it.

--
Marc
See http://www.imarc.co.uk/ for contact details.