Drew V

Last time we met, Joseph Meehan had said:
wrote:
Anyone have any tips on how I could reduce the noise in my office
'cube'? We have 7 foot metal shelving units that partition the
office. I'm wondering if just attaching some pyramid foam would help?

It got a lot quieter for us when we switched from four foot metal to
five foot cloth covered dividers.

Take a look at:

http://www.soundproofing.org/

BYW in some cases you may be able to control the noise at the source,
like a printer or copy machine or just move the guy with the offensive radio
station. :-)

I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume
from nine to eleven. I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to
her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to
the radio while I'm collating, so I don't see why I should have to turn
down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from
nine to eleven.

dv

The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.