L. M. Rappaport

On 10 Mar 2005 18:26:59 -0800, "Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward"
wrote (with possible editing):

I see waxed plaster walls in interior design magazines quite a lot, and
I've seen them at some very nice modern hotels as well. They look like
really smooth granite almost. I'm thinking of trying this in a guest
bathroom we're building at home, on walls that aren't in direct contact
with water.

If anyone's done this, I'd love to hear about the challenges and any
tips. And if there's a book that covers the subject, I'd appreciate
any pointers.

Thanks!

If you mean encaustic paint try this: http://www.rfpaints.com/. If
you are referring to Dundean (a wax for Venetian plaster), then try:
http://www.dundean.com/Tips/wax.html. I would encourage you to try
these techniques on samples - they are very difficult to do properly.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com