Lobster

T i m wrote:

I installed Netmeter on 2 of the 3 PC's here last night but this
morning it thinks the total traffic to date is 9M? I downloaded 3 x
10M files last night?

Is that the cumulative total on 2 PCs, ie can you just add up the
figures recorded on 2 PCs sharing a connection?

As an NTL 750K'er I'm affected by this speed/capping thing too, so I
think I need to install this Netmeter to evaluate my family's usage.
But can anyone tell me where to download a kosher version of the correct
software? I hate looking for 'named' software via search engines at the
best of times - you never know what nasties you might end up with - but
in particular, there is clearly more than one program out there named
'Netmeter'.

David