Doug Boulter

Don Phillips wrote on 09 Mar 2005:

have been told I should have 4 X 10 registers for the A/C. I
know of no way I can make the change, therefore I'm looking to
find any way I can to improve the airflow.

I'm not getting this at all. Have you run this system through a
full air conditioning season? If so, what problem did you
experience?

If the problem is that "someone" told you that you need bigger
registers, perhaps you should try living with the system for a
while to see how it works for you. You may have no problem at all.

The simple answer to "improving airflow" is to install a bigger,
more powerful fan. But that may or may not solve a comfort problem
if you turn out to have one.

--
Doug Boulter

To reply by e-mail, remove the obvious word from the e-mail address