mikeydude

Default Help! Parts ID - Quasar mod# VV8220 chassis km-201

I need assistance in finding the value of several parts in a Quasar TV/VCR
combo.
R802, a 3-watt 5.6 power resistor is open, and several other parts are
questionable.

R804 - burned 1/2? watt resistor
R421 - questionable
R806 - questionable
D851 - questionable

What in the heck is D851?
I would assume (I shouldn't) that it is a diode from the PCB ID number, but
the symbol on the PCB doesn't match, and the ohmmeter shows the same reading
no matter which way the test leads are connected.

-Mike

remove the no.spam. from the e-mail address to reply via e-mail.