TURTLE

"blueman" wrote in message
blueman writes:
I believe the label says that it has a recovery rate of 36 gallon/hour
and that the burner is 70K BTU. Is this considered a "good" recovery
rate or is it undersized for the load I describe above?

Actually, burner is 40K BTU with 36.8 gallon/hour recovery rate.
Is this considered a pretty "measly" rate?

This is Turtle.

Well it seems to be one of the slowest rates that I have seen but there could be
somewhere something slower. The Norm is [ 40 Gal. recovers in 40 minutes. ] [
50 Gal. -- 50 minutes. ] [ 30 Gal. -- 30 minutes. ] .

TURTLE