Dave Plowman

Default CORDLESS DRILL BATTERIES

In article ,
PJ wrote:
You can buy re-fill ink with instructions for a few quid. And even
those cartridges with the imbedded chip to prevent re-filling can be
worked round - see Ebay for devices.

Yes but the point is that you shouldn't have to. Also the refilled ones
are never quite as good as the print head is designed to wear out too. I
found a refilled cartridge was OK until half way through using the
second refill and then print quality was crap. Then there's the mess
etc. We are in a disposable society.

I've been refilling the tanks on my venerable old Epson Stylus 600 for
years, and the print head never deteriorated. Until I broke it. ;-)

--
*A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn