HeyBub

m Ransley wrote:

The point is why add something , even in small doses that is a
proven irritant and lung damaging chemical.

Sunlight causes melanoma. Do you go out only at night? To answer your
question: Because the benefits outweight the risks, if there are any risks.

Cigarettes, Second hand smoke, asbestos, CCA treated wood ' Banned"
, etc etc etc were all once thought safe, O3 is not safe.

Well, one out of four isn't a complete bust. There are NO peer-reviewed
studies complaining of "second-hand" smoke. There has NEVER been a case of
commercial-product asbestos causing any health risk (including brake
mechanics who used to breathe the asbestos dust all day). CCA has similarily
fallen into the "Oh My God! We're all going to die" hysteria.

The people who honestly believe Chicken Little was a prophet have an
alphabetical list of ghastly threats:

Alar
Breast Implants
Charcoal-broiled steaks
DDT
etc.

If you want some articles Email me I may have saved a few.

Junk those units.

Don't junk the units. I'll buy them.