Andy Asberry

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:18:26 -0500, "Alexander Galkin"
wrote:

I am going to build kitchen cabinets and plan to install undercabinet and
inside cabinet lighting. Can someone advise me about the options? What's
advantage of using low voltage over 120V lighting? If low voltage is a
choice when a transformer is placed? Is transformer quite enough? What type
of bulbs are the best? What's the usual spacing between bulbs? And finally
where can I buy good quality undercabinet lighting hardware?

We started with halogen but replaced with fluorescent because of heat.
Caution: some ballasts hum like crazy.