Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
Indeed. Of cancer. And earlier progs often showed him with a fag
hanging out of his mouth - even when talking.

Earlier progs? Seems we are not getting the full story over here.
However, please resist the urge to copy it across!!!

It doesn't actually say which type of cancer he died from.

No - I was just guessing. But as I said, footage of him as a much younger
man showed him invariably with a fag on. Before it became non PC to smoke
on TV.

Look Mary, that was the sort of direct answer I was expecting

er - I didn't say what's above your comment!

There are many contributory factors to various types of cancers.

I know.

What's more, there are many different types of cancers even within the main
types. That's one reason - only one - for there not being simple solutions
as well as not being able to define definite causes for any one.

I had a good friend who died a couple of years ago of throat cancer,
normally associated with smoking - he was very anti smoking and had never
had never smoked.

So ... don't jump to conclusions

I have cancer. I don't jump to any conclusions about cancer. And I'm not
looking for sympathy :-)

Mary

--
geoff