Chris Bacon

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:
On 10 Mar 2005, Chris Bacon wrote
Harvey Van Sickle wrote:
The guidelines I've read on Part P have stated that simple
replacement of existing installations aren't notifiable, but I'm
not sure if that applies in the "special areas" (kitchens and
bathrooms).

So, if I want to convert my old radial to a ring, the pen-pushers
won't be able to tell. Great!

Well, they may not be able to tell, but AIUI, since it's altering the
system (and not just replacing), it would need to be notified.

Ah, yes, it would need to be notified, and I'd need to pay a fee.
However, if I don't notify them, they won't know! Thanks for posting
that additional information, it all seems to be absolutely impossible
for them to keep tabs on. I'll start planning the new ring!