IMM

Default Idle thoughts re generators

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:51:53 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Article. It says 11,000 squ miles. That is approx 105 miles x 105

miles.

http://www.unh.edu/p2/biodiesel/article_alge.html

AND this article suggest replacing all "petroleum transportation fuels"
NOT to " totally eliminate fossil fuels" as you suggested.

That was my point, as I responded to a fuel transportation point.

So all it needs is for Paxo and that Kevin to run the land value tax
and the world's greenhouse pollution, energy consumption, hunger, AIDs
etc can be fixed and establishment of a new world order with leaders
on four legs and stability in the Middle East can be accomplished in a
trice.

My God! You have something.