Lurch

Default Breeze Block / Party Walls Questions

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:48:54 +0000 (UTC), in uk.d-i-y "Charles
Middleton" strung together this:

"Lurch" wrote in message

Yes, in order to end up in next doors front room you would have to
drill a good 12"+.

So do you think there are two courses of bricks in between the house and
plaster either side of those?

e.g.

My House - |Plaster| - |Breeze Block| - |Breeze Block| - |Plaster| - Next
Door

Assuming it is a fairly modern house, post 60s sort of era, then yes.
There will be a cavity between the two breeze block skins too.
Although I won't say definitely because I can't see it, but in all
probability, yes.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.