George

"Michael Lehmann" wrote in message
I was making some sanding disks today by glueing the sandpaper to some

loop
(hook and loop) stuff with CA. I got a little on the front of the 600

grit.
Sanded with it and it left a little trace.
Does anyone know how I may life this off?
(As I'm very happy with th finish and dont want to start again)
Cheers
Mick

Depends on what your finish is, how well cured, and how thick, but they make
a remover - appears to have an aromatic hydrocarbon smell - which is
probably more narrowly targeted than the brute force use of acetone, which
would remove, but dissolve almost any finish. I'm not holding out a lot of
hope, though you can test against the finish applied on something else.