SQLit

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
news:4RNXd.42$N15.6@okepread06...
Any one have any experience with ozone air cleaners? Will they help
allergies? Are they dangerous or a health hazard? I have heard that they

can
be a lung health hazard but wonder if this is because they are being run

at
too high an output per room size/area.
Any commits? RM~

I have 2 Ionic Breezes, they state that they are good for 500 sq ft. They
do work well and are silent until I forget to clean them and then they make
some noise.
My home is 1650 sq ft so I am not even close to the max out put that I
should have. I live in a dusty region with a dog and these do help.

As for your allergies it would depend on the allergy. I am allergic to mold
in the air. The Breezes do not do much for that.

They will in time remove all of the "floaties" in the air. I also use ASHRE
rated air conditioner filter.