Joe S

Gina and Les Armstrong wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

log onto www.gardensalive.com and buy some "pantry pest traps". Worked
nicely for me, and much cheaper than exterminators.

Sounds like Indian Meal worms. I used to call them "flitter moths", so
sounds like we're on the same page.

With shipping and all, probably cost you $25 to take care of this. I think
mine came from cheap dry catfood that had infestation.

I found the same traps at Slowes for under $6 per two pack. The traps have
been in place for over three days. Found one moth and have not seen any
since day two. I think we got rid of the nest during the cleaning and
caught a stray left behind. So far so good!

Les

We found a "lost" cookie and a "lost" cheese cracker pack in an
unexpected place (kids!) that were infested. Hoping this is it. A few
traps have been filled over the last many moons.

--
Joe