Joseph Meehan

Rob Mills wrote:
Any one have any experience with ozone air cleaners? Will they help
allergies? Are they dangerous or a health hazard? I have heard that
they can be a lung health hazard but wonder if this is because they
are being run at too high an output per room size/area.
Any commits? RM~

I suggest that you stay away from them until they are proven safe and
effective. Don't believe the carefully worded adds. Things like will HELP
reduce.... are meaningless. It will help if it removes 0.0000001% of all
the pollution over a year, but it will not do enough for you to really
notice. The safety issue has not really been fully addressed.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math