Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Helen Findlay wrote:
When I first moved in five years ago this problem only occurred in a
couple of rooms. I now have wonky floorboards in five rooms and was
wondering why this has happened over the past couple of years.

Could I have a structural problem or is it the age of the property? It
was built in 1920 and there has been no work done to the flooring since.

I'd lift one loose one and have a look at the joists underneath. I came
across one 20s house where this was caused by woodworm. :-(

--
*Speak softly and carry a cellular phone *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.