Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:57:47 -0500, Robatoy wrote:

I attended a bike show in Toronto a few years ago and was impressed with
a rocking horse made in the form of an Harley.
It was really cool.
I think it may become my first non profit project in 25 years.
(Actually, there were a few, although they weren't supposed to be
non-profit..... you know the kind...)

A project just for fun. A therapy piece. Mixed medium. Some metal, some
leather, mostly wood though.

I Googled me arse off and found nothing I liked. Most lacked excitement.

I guess the trick will be to retain some 'toyness' without going to an
'accurate scale-model look' which I don't want either.

Don't know if you've already seen it or not, but Woodworker's Supply has
had a Harley rocking bike plan for a number of years

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody