HeyBub

Rob Mills wrote:
Any one have any experience with ozone air cleaners? Will they help
allergies? Are they dangerous or a health hazard? I have heard that
they can be a lung health hazard but wonder if this is because they
are being run at too high an output per room size/area.
Any commits? RM~

We've got one. Love it. We only have to bathe once a year.

Now don't get one of those piddly kind. 900ug/hr max is what you want (you'd
use this setting to clear a room where a dead body had laid for three
months - in the summer), lesser setting for normal use. Ozone decomposes
into Oxygen in about 30 minutes.

I have no idea whether they'd be good for allergies - my guess is no.
Allergies are affected by airborne allergens, very large (relatively) things
like spores, dust, dander, pollen, etc. Ozone attacks individual molecules.

Probably a super filter is your best direction.