Tim Zimmerman

"Stormin Mormon," writes
CY: Hmm. You mean not enough power to cut lawn?

"B.B.," writes
Does your carb have a choke or primer bulb? Should it?

"Nate Weber" writes
Does the wire lead to a box that says "Series 4" or similar?

snip

Hi,
Everyone's been helpful. The mower now works. From advices
I manage to find where the wire broke off from. I then plug it back
into into the spot where the wire broke off which is inside a box
that says"Series 4" or similar. I can now push the mower up and
down the driveway without stalling. The gas is dump for the third time.

The shaft with the one-way clutch opens as said. I find a little grease
but no structural damages. I wipe the grease and apply a bit of synthetic
ATF and it works great. Thanks for tips.

The mower doesn't have a primer bulb or need ether to start but it
won't start on its first attempt, which is great. I have managed to find a
used air box (without a primer button) that I will try to fit in, but if it
doesn't work out, which it will work out, I hope Nate will still come
thru with his offer.:-)

Thanks.