Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "brugnospamsia" contains these words:

Antifreeze adds *BODY*...

(I have a 12v immersion heater for use in the carriage, don't y'know.)

I suppose you all saw Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall cook a Thames carp on his
Landrover manifold ?

Nope. I haven't got a haunted fishtank.

The heating system of my My Peugeot 405 Diesel chucks out so much
waste heat
(I prefer to drive with windows and sunroof open in the winter :-),
I'm now
thinking maybe I should fit a heat exchanger in the system somewhere .....

Hmmmm. Hfr it to heat an oven. Slip your evening meal in and it's cooked
when you get home? Keeps stuff warm on the way back from the chippy?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/