spudnuty

Hey jak,
Well these were only 2 megapixals. The first one gave an error "could
not write" so figured that was the read/write board and I had a spare
one of those. The other one powered up but then turned off but the lens
was completely ripped off that one and it looked awful but I figured
the power board was ok in that one. The first I got for $25 and the
second for $1! I was patient and set a limit on my bidding.
I also had the advantage of having already opened up a dead 2600
someone had given me and saw that it was made in Japan and was very
modular with flex connecting the parts.
Yes there was some luck involved.
Richard