Robatoy

Default Harley Davidson rocking horse plans.

I attended a bike show in Toronto a few years ago and was impressed with
a rocking horse made in the form of an Harley.
It was really cool.
I think it may become my first non profit project in 25 years.
(Actually, there were a few, although they weren't supposed to be
non-profit..... you know the kind...)

A project just for fun. A therapy piece. Mixed medium. Some metal, some
leather, mostly wood though.

I Googled me arse off and found nothing I liked. Most lacked excitement.

I guess the trick will be to retain some 'toyness' without going to an
'accurate scale-model look' which I don't want either.

I will have to keep the 'kid-proof' aspect in mind as it will be mounted
and abused by future bikers who won't be afraid to put that beast
through its paces after a few Mountain Dews. I mean, we don't some kid's
face mangled in a springer front end.... or worse...hurt himself on a
suicide shifter.

I am hoping to buy some plans which will get the project started, a good
core which can be built upon.

So, if any of you fine gentlemen or ladies can help me out by nudging me
towards something you have seen along those lines, I would be very
grateful. I have had this on my mind since I saw that one at the show.

I'm thinking laminating/bending wood for the frame, leather seat and
saddle bags etc.

Thanks in advance.

0¿0
˜