charlie b

Gus wrote:

Lee spewed:
And I will take some good orginal humor over your grey and gloomy

"usefulness" any day. (How's that, Lee?)

"orginal" humor? What's that? About body parts?

Here's some "original" thinking for you, Lee.

Preface such a thread with [HUM] or [HUMOR] in the subject line. Then,
people looking for "grey and gloomy usefulness" have some warning.

Plus, my rejoinder was intended to be humorous, or at least
light-hearted.

And I took it as intended. You WILL be hearing from my
psychiatrist. The Pointy Stick Compendium Project is
therapeutic - and it gives me an excuse to put off dealing
with knife hinges on a coopered door cabinet.

BTW - contributions of original pointy stick designs
are beginning to pour in. OK so I've only received one
drawing so far. But it was a Tom Plamann original -
Mahogany Turned Column with Fluting Pointy Stick -
very high end stuff - as expected.

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...edDesigns.html

Have also put up some In The Style Of pointy sticks
for your perusal. (watch the line wrap)

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...eStyleOf1.html

Have to have something wood related to do 'til my head and
chest clear up. This idea is a lot of fun.

charlie b

PS - JOAT - I did have dimensions on the plans but figured
some folks would have trouble converting from cubits.
I know you wouldn't 'cause you worked with cubits during
your Tikki making days.