Mike Patterson

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:01:41 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 5:13pm

(Mike*Patterson) says:
Nice one, thanks. I think you just found me a springtme project.

No prob. If you need something after you finish that, let me
know, and I'll try to find you a pukey yard duck plan. LMAO

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Ooh! Could you?

Actually my 12-year old nephew is coming to visit in a couple weeks
and I'm sort of looking for something suitable for him to do n the
shop while here.

Maybe a pukey bat house or something... :-)

MP

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin