Wor out a 3M . Purchased the Trend Airshiled as a replacement. Quieter,
probably as efficient. A bit more difficult to put on. The tip up
feature in my estimation is not all that usefull because the mask falls
off. Maybe an adjustment is needed. I like it. The faceplate shileds
are unreasonabley expensive. I have read of a way to make a battery
replacement that increases the running itme of the fan. I bought the
extra battery just in case though and it is needed. I found mine on
sale at allprotools .com. for about $90 less than the going rate. Even
though it is a bit more cumbersome than the 3M if both were available
I'd buy it agin in preference to the 3M because of the better
filtration....