Peter Grey

"Dave August" wrote in message
m...
My pleasure Woffie,

Like I said in the article, it really makes tapping a pleasure and not a
chore.
2-56 dosen't worry me now and I've done some 0-80 work with no problems.
I've gotten e-mail from people who said they had been thinking for a while
of building a clone of the ones you see advertised , you know fancy
adjustible head etcetra, and when they saw this the just hacked one out in
a few hours...
I honestly enjoy using my tools to make tools :-)

Thanks for this. I've been thinking how much I need to make a tapping
fixture. I've also been thinking about how much I need a tapping head, too.
The tapping fixture's a bit cheaper, however.

I know what you mean about making tools. I just completed a 12" by 12"
vacuum table for my mill and it works a treat. I was SO excited the first
time I used it.

Peter