S0crate

The answer is :
No, if you mean the power cord being removed from the wall-socket.
Yes, if you mean the main switch being set off and then on again after
exiting the service menu

cu

"rb" ha scritto nel messaggio
Is power being removed from the set each time?
Switched outlet etc.

"S0crate" wrote in message
Definitively not. I've discovered (by means of trials...) that the tv set
just wants an automatic channel search be performed as first action. If
you do that, every thing is fixed. Strange, but ... true!

Thank you anyway.

Maurizio

"Art" ha scritto nel messaggio
news
Means that you need to switch the service menu off properly, if you
don't know how maybe it's time to have the set serviced by a
professional technician.
"S0crate" wrote in message
Hope to find out anyone who can help and here is the question : I
looked into the "service mode" menu of an Hitachi tv really not
changing anything.

Now every time I switch the tv on, the "Menu" is displayed even if no
key has been depressed.

Any suggestion on how have it performing like in the past ?

Thank you!
Maurizio