bcsaw.com was suggested by FWW, in an article that simplied BSing --
bandwawing ;-)

There was a review of blades prior to that article also. bcsaw had
top blades at the lowerest cost. There were better blades (better
being a relative term)

I have the bcsaw 1/2" 3tpi skip tooth. No complaints. $57 US,
shipped for 4 blades. Qty of 4 was a 15% discount over a single
blade.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:53:45 -0500, "Ron"
wrote:

Just finished assembly of my new Delta 14" BS today.

It came with a 1/4" blade, regular tooth (I believe).

Anyways, I'll be needing a 1/2" blade for resawing
plus an "All purpose blade"..

I don't mind paying a bit more for the Carbide, sounds like its worth the
money.

The local Rockler's stocks Olson blades, are they a good choice?
If not, any suggestions?

ThankX,
Ron