Rex B

Rex B wrote:
wrote:

We will be parting out a Logan 12" lathe this week. The lathe is
complete but has no accessories and I have already committed to selling
the backgear ass'y. It does not have a compound but is the model with
the slotted production cross slide. I also have a headstock ass'y from
a model 200 Logan, for parts. We have been getting our act together and
hope to have a website in a couple of weeks. MarMachne is located in
Costa Mesa,CA. Leigh@MarMachine

You might post that to the Logan Lathes Yahoo group.

Actually, since you are a business, and Scott Logan owns that group,
that might NOT be a good idea

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer