Don Foreman

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 02:10:50 -0500, Larry Green
wrote:

You might want to fit a 'filter' over that vent/port in the side too.
Sucking in welding/grinding 'crap' that is more than likely conductive
may considerably shorten the computers life and may well release the
'magic smoke'!

In fact it may pay you to make a frame to hold either full or half sized
'furnace filters' and surround that puppy.

Good eye, Larry! It's in the plan. I use material cut from filter
material for window-shaker A/C units. It's hard to find in MN this
time of year but I have some on hand from last summer. It'll go over
the intake, what you see is the exhaust port.

I change filters on my puters when I change furnace filters: next
scheduled change is 31 March. It's on the calendar.