zxcvbob

This is a guy who doesn't have a clue what "available fault current"
means.
Have you ever seen what 10,000+ amps at "only" 120v can do?
Fault current on service conductors is only limited by the size of the
conductors. Eventually the primary fuse on the transformer may open
but that will be long after the arc flash has burned the handyman to a
crisp.

I have seen what it can do, and you are exagerating quite a bit. I was
tightening the lugs in a meter box many years ago when I didn't have a
clue. I hit the metal box with the shaft of the screwdriver while I was
tightening a hot lug. I had it pretty tight, so the screwdriver was
biting into the soft metal screw slot.

It was impressive. I still have that screwdriver with the shaft burned
halfway through and the tip vaporized. (It didn't hurt the lug screw or
the meter box except for a little burn mark covered up by the meter seal.)

Best regards,
Bob