Joseph Meehan

m Ransley wrote:
I agree JM, but if it isnt more supplys then what? It has to need
more supplys , it is near 60 and 3 are what they have that were
routed to the floor.

It's really hard to say from here. The only viable solution may be some
form of zoning or supplemental heat. Maybe the current system is really not
large enough to handle it. Additional returns, larger or more ducts. Just
adding more supplies from the same duct, may just screw up the heat to the
second floor. As I said, I can't see it from here, and frankly, I would
call a pro in since I don't have the experience or training to do it. I
have to admit I have done it a couple of times and it has turned out very
well, but I would guess that was more accident than anything else.

In the end, it may be just more supplies, I know of no reason it could
not be.

I agree dont direct the Pro but more supply is
logical, I just finished my underground basement and kept putting in
more supplys till it equaled the upstairs. I have 3 very large for
600sq, they have 3 for 1000. Their easiest and cheapest rout is more
supply.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math