Goedjn

I have a sliding window in my bedroom that I would like to leave open at night and then have automatically close at around 5:00 or 6:00 when the morning traffic arrives.

I was thinking I would get some sort of timer mechanism connected to a relay or electromagnet with enough push power to close the window when the timer is set.

Any idea how I might do this? Or is there someone who possibly makes this?

Well, the timer part is easy, any junk/electronic/consumer-goods store
should have those timers that plug into a an outlet, for controlling
lights, so all you really need is a cable and a motor that runs on
house current. You do realise that the sound of the window-closer
will wake you up anyway, right?