Duane Bozarth

Bruce Barnett wrote:
The Powermatic 66 has the following advantages as far as I can tell:

Yellow :-)
Beefier Trunions - Easier to operate blade lift/tilt
MADE is the USA
More polishing
150 more pounds

I think the guard is better. But it's the same fence, AFAICT.
The exploded parts diagram is completely different.

While I'd like to support the US, $1K is a LOT of support. I'm not
sure what the extra $1K gets me, besides yellow.

150-lb, mostly in the castings...that's significant.

I think the Powermatic 66 is shipped assembled, right? Will Amazon
shipping provide a way for it to get off the tailgate and onto the
floor?

Have to tell them it's home delivery...don't assume, make sure. That's
a case where I'd talk to them directly.

PM66 user approaching 20+ years...picked it up in McMinnville meself