J T

Tue, Mar 8, 2005, 11:48am (EST-3)
(Too_Many_Tools) claims:
snip My guess...this is one of many changes coming from the Kmart
buyout to "enhance" stockholder return.
If you would like this situation to change, I suggest writing to Sears.
Apparently a MBA needs to be educated that Sears does have competition.

Better yet, everybody pay off their Sears credit card, and don't
get another. It was costing me 4 times the interest every month over
the same amount on a credit card from my bank. I've got against still
buying from Sears, I've had really good service from their appliances,
but any more, if I can't pay cash, I won't buy.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold