Goedjn

And others have a 'right' to be safe and kept free from bodily injury
even if it is in your private home...and the building codes ensure
other's health and well being even if it is in your private home..

I welcome the building codes who protect us from people who completely
ignore them and who want to take away our reasonable expectation of and
right to be safe.

All of which is why you and people who think like you need to be
killed. So they'll leave the rest of us the hell alone. Good
news, though, in your grave you won't have to worry about
injuries, insurance payments, *OR* taxes.